Monday, June 21, 2010

What I did

Great. I'm stuck in my room, dreading the idea that my father's outside. He will be dozing off, no sooner and I resented the idea of chiding him again for treating the living room as a bed. 


In the past few weeks, I've been thinking about how dead is my life, since I've got no job and relatively nothing to do (in some other's people perspective). However, even with a job in hand, I still think life will still be mundane afterall. The feeling of  ): ness happened when I got a relatively serious flu and fever, while my grandma passed away. That whole 2 weeks are the ultimate dullness and idleness, when I've to practically stay at home sleeping like a sleeping beauty or otherwise, stone at the wake and not really socialising with my faraway relatives. 


I did not run for so many weeks and it thus become a vicious habit of not working out again. D: My body works like a mechanical clock, and the moment the cycle stops, it stops till something drives it on again. And my dad taking his long leave to idle at home is not helping at all.



But later, my cousin came and became a absolute great company! And my life is slightly (: again. Once, I realise that 2's a company and 3's a crowd. No wonder I do not subscribe to hanging out in big groups. That week was when I decided doing something new and learnt basic sewing skills from her! :P Good thing that Malaysia's Home Science is much better than Singapore's and she taught me hand-sewing techniques like tying a super-dead knot. Then the momentum starts and I decided to do something nice for my dear dear for his birthday. And I guess, it  turns out pretty well and I'm :) Together with my cousin, we tried making sushi (which I did when I was p6) and some super-easy sherbet (in which the powder pack is bought from Daiso). Afterall, we are rather elated with the outcome. Then, after that trial, I made it again for my dear dear and screw the sushi up but the sherbet saves the day. Phew. 


Later later, I went to my faculty's admission day and that reminded me that I've to once again, go to school and socialise and act and what nots. People I saw were so different and somewhat unknown. But I'm not going to camp because I do have other commitments and my college days orientation shows no much use to help my social circle, since probably, I will be used to being with just a few nice peeps around.. 


Sometimes we hate someone as he can be too straightforward. Sometimes the words to say may not be at the right timing. Sometimes we might want to hear true words too.
Love,
Heal

No comments:

Post a Comment