Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cookie

Hello Freedom. 
Since once again I'm such a free person, I decided to bake cookies! And I chance upon a pretty good website and credits to the "Happy Home Baking" blog, I managed to bake some cute doggie/ monster cookies. :D


Use a lightly salted butter otherwise the dough will be too salty, so invest on a better butter! 
Put more than the stated chocolate chips number if you're a chocolate freak like me!
I used Milo instead of Horlicks


The dogs did look like aliens though and the white nose is made of white sesame seed.

The cookie texture is smooth and buttery, though I expected a more chunky cookie. Somehow, the baked dough tasted like the kind for making the pineapple tarts... 
However, I think the Koko Crunch doesn't really complement with the taste of the cookie. Somehow, it is merely a decoration and fyi, it's the dog's ears. 

Eating dog head.
Love,
Heal

No comments:

Post a Comment