Dear Shooting Star,
A relationship becomes daunting when I felt disregarded. All I need is some acknowledgement and hear that you know my presence. A little sms won't hurt or pinch a bit right. Make a girl feel that you need her. Or is it that you don't actually.
A person who is having a fair share of everything is never going to please anyone. It will make sense to do something that makes you, yourself happy.
The young mind is always so complicated. I hate the nights when whatever I call babbles to something argumentative while you laugh and smile to try to wean things down.
I will never know what is right or to do the thing right.
Time tells.
I always felt that there is always a panel of glass from me to the world that I have. I am living in a center of insecurities and broken promises.
Your actions act as a mirror and it reflects on how I can treat to you.
Make me Acknowleged without a contract but with the desire to do so.
Relieve me of all my sensitivities and numb my sadness and jealousy.
No comments:
Post a Comment