Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY CNY!

Hello the new year!


Hello Tiger! I hope this year will be better albeit the unpleasant predictions.


Bless everyone with health and happiness.


YESH, I'm liberated from the cubicle. Well, it did sound depressing. I can't wait to go Malaysia. Guess life is all of anticipation and that forms the most of the excitement and elation.


The reunion dinner is -.- cos the pen chai isn't up to my expectation. While I still prefer steamboat, this dinner is the healthy alternative! Afterall, the superstition is that I shouldnt complain and rant too much in the cny period, so I shall sound (: The best thing is that I don't feel bloated.


Still, my cough is such a turner. I cough wherever I go and the worst is the uncontrollable and unstoppable cough. 


Happy thing is that I had good food today! In the morn, afternoon and dinner! 



No comments:

Post a Comment