Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rants

Hello Hello Shooting Star.


Chinese New Year just flies. Generally, life passes and going back to Malaysia is just like the usual visitation to my relatives and I just love it! 


Malaysia is so sunny and the sun is blazing and treacherous. Not as friendly as the sunny island of Singapore. The authorities are superb. Once again, the usual custom officer will hopefully demand for red packets while after a insincere cny greeting. And obtaining the extra arrival card cards still need extra $$ to pay. WTH.


But I don't pretty much care about this, as such things happen often. Nothing is said unfair since conditions stays. While we cannot change it, why lament and be oft angered by this right? Insignificant fries.


Talking, sleeping and eating is the usual routine of cny. My relatives do not really gamble and is never our habit. Hence, I have bad card playing and zero mahjong skills. So most of the time we chat and eat ( no wonder my cough still don't heal).


The best is of course the fireworks, since sg doesn't have such privilege. Unfortunately, the police this year starts hungry for some money and patrol becomes so stringent. Blazing the crackers becomes like a sneaky thing to do and we have better plans for the next year. Shall replace them with a barbecue session! See what can they do with us!


The  best is the food! The once in a year then cook bamboo shoots sedap and I ate for 2 consecutive days. No soup is better then my aunt's pepper soup and while it's so hot that you feel like stopping, you can't cos it's so shiok. No pictures were taken cos I was too overwhelmed by these glorious food. :P


And I'm so happy that I can carry a few months old baby! I thought such things will have to wait long long since I wasn't really willing to carry one. Although they are so angelic and cute, they can be pretty fragile. And yea, I finally carried one! :D The parent of the kid is only like eighteen and I'm so speechless. Plus, this is the second child. Wow. And they literally threw the baby under the hands of their great grandmother. Great. 


My mother's family tree and network is so big that she will have tons of stories to hear from my grandmother and aunts. Harmless and endless gossiping of one another is the usual phase of their life. The typical aunties' behavior. Sometimes, I wonder, wouldn't it be great if they substitute part of these with more meaningful things to do? Such as more commitment to their faith and more physical exercises? 


Heard of my uncle having an affair with another woman. I'm so shocked and so pissed. Why guys would be blinded by the seductions and can bear to destruct a happy family. WTH. Guys will still be guys. Stereotypically, they ogle pretty woman and are dirty minded. I really hope that he will change his mind and save his family. Nobody can help much but we can only give the emotional and mental support. 


Happy Chinese New Year! 


I hope I'll have better perception and judgement and of course, LUCK.


Love,
Heal





1 comment: