Tuesday, April 27, 2010

33

Dear Shooting Star,
Sometimes I wonder why I keep seeing the number 33 in some random periods of time. For instance, when I am looking at the digital clock on the office's monitor or when I am staring blankly at my handphone screen. Initially, it kinda spooks me since the number seems evil enough and I thought it will be more than coincidental to keep looking at this particular number... In fact, I was pretty much annoyed with this to the extent I removed the digital radio clock from my bedroom. So practically, my room is timeless! (: However, on the other perspective, it could be "I" who keep noticing this number more than other numbers. -.-


Ah, the superstitious mind. Hence, the power of attraction will also be useful. If we are always to think positively, good times come! :D Been paranoid for the previous 24 hours, but writing and clearing the thoughts in my messy mind did help.


Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are
True enough, all actions comes from the individual himself. Stop blaming and pin-pointing. I need writing to keep reminding myself of this thought!

I've not been driving for the past 2 weeks, I am pissed with my driving instructor. Shall call him soon for lessons! )): RAH.


Once mentioned to Mother that I find it amazing that people can settle in an occupation or a job in the same place for almost a lifetime (till they retire). I do not have such thoughts of a long-sustaining jobs- unless I'm a teacher/nurse, unless I pretty much settled with my own family, unless I build a strong-undying passion for a job. Till now, I hardly thought of a job that can last my enthusiasm. In fact, I sometimes detest myself of losing interest and focus so quickly- to the extent that some people see me as some AP person. (: For instance, the job that I hold now, I never thought of extending my contract, unless they can up my rate per hour by 4 dollars!


I guess it is norm for such thoughts in this age since everything is so impermanent. Plus, we have not much attachment and can easily be swayed by our overflowing emotions! So, hopefully I can gain a variety of work experience from different working fields before school term starts!


I'm so looking forward to the BBB on Wednesday. Yum. 
Love,
Heal








1 comment:

  1. me too!! I hated my first job too. I guess it really depends on luck whether u can find something which you can remain passionate for a long time, if nt forever.
    oh mans. I like the number 3!!!!!!
    it's a good number. 3x3=9. "March 9th" is a very good song. from one litre of tears.haha

    ReplyDelete