It has been such a long time since I've never blog..
What I want to say is that I will just keep trying and keep trying, no matter how much I wept over it (yea, like an idiot), I will try till I get it. Perhaps, this is myself, having poor reaction and judgement. Laugh at me, laugh over it, whatever not, I'll be strong!
I really hate myself for taking such a long time to heal after some bad incident. I worry that I will whirl myself into the deep hole of depression again, and that hurts, seriously.
I hate failures but somehow this has been that trait with me. Yes, it will be a bother to face it, my fate maybe, and I need try to deal with it- happily. I must tell myself, the journey will be hard but eventually it will come to an end.
I will grow and live strong. Keep running on. (: You go girl!
stay optimistic!! n i dunno wads happening in ur life. I dunno wads happening in everyone's life in sg. no one tells me
ReplyDelete