My school is now overwhelmed with many graded projects, so much that this week that I don't even know what to start first. Sometimes, I wonder if the effort done will eventually go down the drain *cross fingers. Really kudos to seniors who are handling like 7 projects in one go and can also handle with co-curricular activities.
A busy note aside, I'm glad that tth's here! A slight detractor to my school work and my placebo. And <3 his surprises. (:
here some sweet little pixs to brighten my day! :D
![]() |
| The black heart made outfield! |
![]() |
| Jigsaw puzzle (: that I did not kill steal |
![]() |
| And a cute toddler rubber shoes found! omg! |
Love,
Heal
This week will eventually pass



havent been to your blog for so long. hahah i decided t sidetrack from my 1500-word essay. why your posts all so emo!!!
ReplyDeletedont worry! things will be fine at the end of the day! hahah just like how i nearly died for my project(which wasnt even done until 2 hrs before the real presentaion) :D
Jiayou! :D