Hello there.
Yes, I worry too much! As I always think forward, I anticipate the bad things to happen, or the consequence. I want time to stop so that I can spend more time and time that will soon be lost and evaporated. I don't want to look forward as very soon, I might miss someone. I better stop being too attached!
Uni life is such a loner, I will move alone here and there. Sometimes, I like the solitude but sometimes yearn for a fixed clique that I used to.
ALONEEE.-.-
Lone at night: Almost daily I will see Mr Yucky a.k.a. xiao qiang, the COCKROACH. I used to happily but of course, guilty of the killings :P- spray his family with the insecticide. Yet, now I give up. As it is omnipresent, since it comes out at night- I shall hold a neutral stance. Annihilation might be a necessary evil if his family is caught/seen live foraging my kitchen's stuff and any of my food. D: Yup, I hope his family will soon move and not come to my house. And never ever fly. If not I will scream like nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment