Saturday, November 6, 2010

Utterances

Will there be a time that I'll eventually shut myself up to the world of my own, sunk with heaps of deemed inane academic information. The hermit crab exuding in me isn't helping me to ease my solitude. Nobody is at home only me on this scorching hot Saturday afternoon. In fact, I miss everyone. Ironically, the crowd push me the urge to study but distract me from doing so. Yet, the loneliness cause me to drift my thoughts away from the schoolwork. Sometimes, I wonder the purpose of my life, the choice I had no choice and the many times being led by someone willingly reluctantly? I find myself losing myself perhaps but perhaps not, I don't know. I'm tired? As always. Is my life mundane? Yes, but I don't think so. And why does time flies so quickly, learning a chapter spans the whole day. Why. Why. I think I'm weird- things happen fast end fast. Drinking coffee gives me highs and caffeine boosts my inner concentration, but too much cause headaches and adrenaline rush. Okay, talk to me, but stop- did I distance myself from you? Sorry then, I'm lazy but friendly actually. Phobia, I have alot. Math and anything of calculations. But I have to love it, everything involves it and statistic is significantttt.

Mình đang học tiếng Việt vì thứ ba mình có test. (: Mình vui biểt được lọai tiếng nào.

No comments:

Post a Comment