This shall be the second time experience of interview. At least, I went there prepared, knowing what else to speak of myself. All thanks to a guide book,otherwise I might be really stupefied by their questions.
Really queasy with using excel and damn it, I didn't learn it well during my school days. Going to the office is really a journey, albeit locating pretty near to where I live. Saw bunch of uni students waiting for the public bus to campus and was pretty revolted by the long wait they have to put up, as buses are so loaded and crammed. How I wish that I have a car next time.
Fat hope.
Saw people hovering with their iphones and probably playing with the applications. Seems like owing an iphone isn't such a big deal anymore, when everyone can easily get one.
Great, tomorrow's another day of practice on the road. I wonder how long can I be able to maneuverer the vehicle all by myself? I'm starting to get tired of the incessant callings and comments by the instructor. The hour long of practice did seems like hourssss when I had to concentrate driving on the road. Singapore roads have damn lot of ongoing construction and the sickening taxis that forever refuses to signal their directions make it challenging for an amateur like me, to drive.
Blame it on my slow reflexes. HAHA.
Yea, I shall slack the day off fruitfully today. :D
Love,
Heal
No comments:
Post a Comment