Mood: PISSED
Meeting unscrupulous people, these insignificant passing clouds can really be a pain in a neck. I'm not making a storm out of a teacup, but sometimes, their inconsiderate behavior is so nauseating. Does it matters if I didn't realize that I'm supposed to "thoughtfully" move my butt to the next empty seat so that your can fulfil your desire to sit together with your bf?
Pathetic soul she is when she is angry over a mere misunderstanding and her failure to ASK politely for me to move. How am I supposed to know that you two really really want to sit together? When you two are healthy emo teens and your alight is just about 5 stops from the place you were.
True enough, the disability to break the realization that phenomena are devoid of inherent existence causes her to be angry over such small matters. The seat is not forever yours. Like a wild beast who deems that place as its marked territory.
On a happy note, I could be employed! ><
Went to the agency to deal with some administrative matters and my, the female employees there are like dressing to go for clubbing! Short skirts, high heels and 'effortless' hairdo = unkempt oba-san hairstyle. While sauntering around, they are comparing their outfits. -.-*3
I shall be mastering the act of not smiling and glaring, for the right reasons. Just to fend off some anal freaks.
Love,
Heal
No comments:
Post a Comment