No matter what- 1 more month to go right. Go for it <3
I was watching Easy A and love it! Somehow the story is light and not that 'dark' as when you watch Harry Potter. (: Should watch the movie cos it's pretty funny and has a nice story plot.
Somehow, I don't know, perhaps others will also feel that, that sometimes when you're down or reflective, things that are happening around will tend to relate or remind you of the thing that is troubling you. Perhaps, it's just me being too sensitive or maybe, it's just some way of how life is trying to console us or hint us ways to think and change to another perspective? For example, some pop lyric may become something inspirational or maybe some movie and you will suddenly think, "hey, this is somewhat similar to my freaking situation"..
Sometimes, I will feel guilty for being a temperamental 'Buddhist' (heh, even dear mentions this too, when I ask him to pray more). For such, like praying or meditating frequently only when I'm stressed out. Nevertheless, I guess Buddhism or religion in general reminds us to be more appreciative and less complacent, as we are bound to meet the rough times even when one's luck is high. The other factor will probably be the fact that I'm not really in touch with Buddhism, I don't really join any Sunday pujas or whatsoever. "Compartmentalization" (Term I learnt in SSA2219 :P) - That's probably the other reason why only the retired gets more religiously-spiritually active. No much time for religion? Nah, it's more like lesser priority for religion activity.
And, I don't understand why people are so connected to Kpop. I don't at all and does that make me weird? I don't really like watching dramas, read anime. I'm boring? Perhaps, slightly unconventional. How do I slug my day off? (:
BLANK, no standard routine, I guess.
Love,
Heal
Love forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment