Saturday, December 4, 2010

This week

Yup yup, the end of exams! Loves the feeling of finishing all papers, not matter good or bad though. Back to my idling days. Went some shopping these days, stocking up many dresses for my wardrobe! :D Plus, went Ikea and saw so many inspirations... So wanna decorate my room again, there's like a few things I want to change; but it's really like more of a want than a need though.
Mans, I had dinner yesterday at some really ULU restaurant in my nearby market place. My parents and I practically owned the whole restaurant, no patrons except us (It's only after we are almost finishing our dinner then a group of trio came). Well, the food is good but the environment totally spoils it. It has a terrible old musky carpet smell and the dim fluorescent yellow lights is making me feeling drowsy and droning. -.- I practically rush out of it before my dad pays for the food. Plus, within the restaurant contains some Karaoke room and oddly, skimpily dressed ladies walk in and out. I wonder..
I've been reading a novel by Jodi Picoult once again, since I have like about 5 of her books. I can't understand why her stories have always been revolving around sex and crime and the courthouse. It seems one story after the other bears the same resemblance. I guess it is only My Sister's Keeper that is intriguing and slightly different? However, I still cannot take my eyes off the novels, it is like watching dramas right, no matter how bad the plot, you will be always curious of what comes after.
Let's hope for a more enriching holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment