Okay, I'm such a hoarder. I am in the midst of clearing my clutter in my room, I can't stand messy stuff, yea, plus it's the Chinese New Year soon, so being Kiasu a bit, I did some early early spring cleaning!!!
I cannot define some stuff as if it is worth keeping. I cannot bear to throw stuff given by people, no matter how small the stuffs are. I cannot bear throw away my collected diaries, written when I was 7 yrs old. I cannot bear to throw away the collected cute cute erasers and notebooks that I bought in primary school. And of course, I cannot bear to throw away the handmade cards and written letters by my friends. So ya, things just keep accumulating! (: I guess it is probably girl's nature to keep so much stuff? I don't think guys really keep much proven from my guy- almost everything is to the bin if it's not useful?
Also, I will feel slightly a pity whenever I threw away some stuff. For example my school notes, even though it is not so worthy and I did not excel in exams btw, it deems like throwing away is like wasted effort. Still, I don't know why the impulse that time- prolly the sense of jubilation of the removed burden (because I utterly hate a levels!).
Next, I will look at my clothes and curse why would I even spend at such kind of stuff? Some is bought by impulse and I rarely wear but only as a decor for my wardrobe I guess. Otherwise, I will try them and tamade- I cannot fit them or look nice in it. Then it makes me feel sad ):. Whatever. But, there are a few clothes that even though I can't wear them nice, I don't bear to throw away, cos the prints or cloth is beautiful. Yup, that's why I'm a hoarder.
No comments:
Post a Comment